Keeping up

Getting married young, that's what I thought JW & I were doing. Interestingly, this doesn't seem to be the case, at least not where my social circle is concerned.

I have friends my age who have already given birth, or have just gotten pregnant! Haha..I can't imagine myself looking after a baby at my age. Not when I still look and behave like a kid myself. :P

Looking at JW and myself, I can't help but think we will look like two kids getting married on our wedding day. Hahaha.

I often joke that our guests (especially distant relatives like perhaps his uncle's grandnephew's niece's son's daughter) would mistake us for the flower boy and flower girl. A little far-fetched I know, but you get the drift.

Anyhow, I like this new phase in life.

At least I have something else to occupy myself with besides work and shopping (ugh..now I sound like I have no life!!!).

Oh well. Soon, I can occupy myself with household chores too. Cleaning the toilet, mopping the floor, making breakfast in the morning. Wow, I am so excited at the thought of doing all these things! (Yeah right).

But that's the price to pay for having quiet couple time and serenity in a house without parents. No, don't get me wrong, I love my parents.

I am just looking forward to the independence and freedom that I'll get. :)

This is probably the last year that I will be staying in the same house as my parents.

Time flies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment