Steak for you mdm?

My colleagues and I went to Hog's Breath at Chijmes on Monday to celebrate the very belated Secretary's Week.

A number of my colleagues decided to order Grilled Sirloin Steak. I love steak too, but I am not a fan of Hog's Breath's steak although it's supposedly highly recommended. Hence, I decided to go for chicken instead (bad choice, bad choice, but that is not the point of this narrative).

We called for one of the servers to take our orders. Interestingly, one of my colleagues requested for a very exotic dish.

Server: "Mdm, what would you like to have?"

Colleague A: "Can I have one Groin Steak please?"

It was hilarious. Needless to say, the server was so embarrassed he was as red as a beetroot.

She blurted that out unwittingly of course (she actually wanted the Grilled Sirloin Steak hahaha), but inevitably, that unintended order of hers had made her the butt of our jokes. We were literally in stitches.

Moral of the story? Let your fingers do the talking - just point next time. :P

*****************************************
I've been laying off foundation, loose powder and even blusher...basically anything with powder. I tried to put a little 2-way cake and blusher on Thurs and Fri, but my skin didn't se
em to like it very much.

So now, it's back to just sunblock and a bit of concealer.
I'd better not try putting on make-up on my very sensitive skin anymore. I'll just stick to eye make-up and lipstick/lipgloss. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment