Crepes@Cheeky Chocolates

We decided to check out the latest retail development yesterday. Illuma, which is located opposite Bugis Junction, has a smorgasbord of eateries to satisfy your gastronomical needs. There were long queues outside every restaurant and getting a seat was really no mean feat. Since we were rather full from lunch, we settled for crepes at Cheeky Chocolates.

We shared a savoury crepe filled with mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and poached eggs. It was so pleasing to the palate that I vowed to go back again soon. The salad, dressed with balsamic vinegar, was a perfect complement to the delectable crepe.
We also ordered a dessert crepe dressed with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a scoop of chocolate ice-cream. I liked this very much as well, but I was more impressed with the savoury crepe.

The outfit for the day:


Face:
Light dusting of mineral powder and loads of eyeliner. I was quite ready to jump into bed by the time I reached home as I was really tired!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment