I've decided to do this although it's probably already very passe.
1) I looked like a geek in my teens (until I turned 16), and whenever I show my friends my I/C or passport photo(which I have since changed cos of repeated warnings from the JB customs), they will ask if I have gone for plastic surgery because it seems that even my features look entirely different now.
2) No, I did not undergo any form of cosmetic surgery.
3) I was very tanned in lower secondary school, and most taxi drivers/bus drivers spoke Malay to me.
4) I have been underweight all my life.
5) I always get Gold/Silver for my physical fitness tests.
6) I took music as an 'O' level subject and have a grade 8 distinction in the ABRSM exams (I think if u read my blog, u would have known this by now)
7) I have always been a straight As student (A levels were an exception cos I didn't study at all), but contrary to popular belief, I do not study very hard.
8) I can neither swim nor cycle. The only sport I enjoy is running.
9) I have recently been certified a professional translator (English to Chinese & Chinese to English), but I doubt my capabilities.
10) I don't drink coffee.
11) I'm a better drinker than my bf. *chuckles*
12) When I was young, my secondary school bestie and I contemplated joining SIA as air stewardesses upon graduation, but this wish was never fulfilled because our goals and directions in life changed.
13) My bf is my best friend.
14) I started wearing glasses in primary 2. Now, my degrees are about 800 for each eye.
15) My favourite literature classic is Pride & Prejudice, and I absolutely hate Jane Eyre & Gulliver's Travels.
16) I wish Singapore had an opera house where I can watch all of Guiseppe Verdi's operas.
17) I love dance as much as music, but I'm not flexible at all. haha.
18) I set up a CCA named Bodyworks in SMU to organize fitness classes (e.g. yoga, pilates, kickboxing) for the school community.
19) I started auctioning my clothes more than 5 years ago, long before the auction rage began and also before people thought favourably of online shopping.
20) I have always been able to pay for my own expenses, and I hope I will continue to be able to think of money-making schemes (legal ones) to support my expenditure.