What I'm Wearing Today (WIWT)

WIWT stands for What I'm Wearing Today and I have tagged most of my outfit posts so everyone can just click on the "wiwt" label at my sidebar to view my outfits. :)



This is what I look like after a movie, dinner, shopping, and drinks. Thank goodness I had my lace edge high socks from ClubCouture to keep me warm in the cinema.



Dress from KandyKayne





Lace Edge High Socks from ClubCouture



Black ballet pumps from Tangs





This is totally random but I just made an appointment for my wisdom tooth surgery this coming Monday. I don't have the jitters yet but I'm pretty sure I'll freak out on the dentist chair. :( I'd better stuff myself silly in KL this weekend to prevent any weight loss thereafter!



--------------------------

If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs (on my blog's left sidebar).



If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment