Shoppaholic

I realized I can't resist the urge to shop online. Regardless, I have to say that I have cut down on my expenses tremendously in recent months, so I definitely deserve a little pat on the back ya? :)


Forever 21 Bethany Cami


Lylarose Dress

Milani Runway Eyes in Backstage Black

That being said, I just remembered that I bought 5 pieces of clothes (2 dresses, 2 tops and a pair of shorts) from Vera Moda when I was in China and also mineral make-up from Everyday Minerals. I reckon it's a sign of old age. More importantly, it's a sign that I need to tighten my purse strings even more!!

Thank goodness for my recent pay adjustment. I desperately need to save up for our new home. For the time being, I guess I should also shelve my plans to perm my hair.

In addition, I am praying hard that I don't shop during my upcoming work trip to Japan in late August and my prewedding shoot in Macau/HK this September. Friends, please keep me in your prayers ya????

0 comments:

Post a Comment