Cardigans

I have a penchant for cardigans. Their ability to dress up a simple outfit instantly is enough to make me buy 3 cardis in a month. Here's just one of them:



A rare FOTD shot. I used to adore mascara, or sometimes falsies even, but I find them rather heavy on my eyes so I do without them these days. I am using EDM mineral powder, MM blusher, Bourjois liquid eyeliner and silkygirl black & white eyeshadow in this photo. Only after using these drugstore brands do I realize that they are actually pretty long-lasting and value-for-money. :)

On a more sombre note, Singapore has just discovered its first case of H1N1 today. Not surprising at all, given that we have such an open economy and are welcoming to all visitors. What is worrying though, is how much longer do we have to wait before it becomes an epidemic?
Although it is apparently less potent than what experts thought and the recovery rate is high if medical treatment is administered on a timely basis, I can't deny that this is a worrying trend especially since I am expected to travel over the next 2 months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment