Shopping

As you know, shopping is an integral part of my life, which explains the blog title. While there are days when I manage to suppress the urge to pick up new buys from my favourite shops, I generally cannot resist the impetus to pursue new objects of desire.

I haven't been doing much this month as I was down with a really bad flu that lasted a grand total of 3 weeks. I still have so much phlegm in my throat that I wonder if I am a swallow incarnate.

Nonetheless, shopping still ranked high on my agenda as I went on a spree this month and am now feeling broke yet satisfied.
I do spend within my means, so I am financially sound despite my spending habits. I could, and should save more though, but sometimes, giving yourself little treats does so much to lift one's spirits.


0 comments:

Post a Comment