Travelling

I've been feeling pretty tired since my 2 overseas work trips and I'm dying to go for a holiday soon!!

I was originally planning to go to Taiwan with a couple of friends but it clashes with F1, which means I can't go. Now, I'm thinking of going to Japan/Korea in early Sep or Oct, followed by Australia in Dec. Will probably have to make another trip to Japan in Nov for work again.

I used to think that travelling for work is fun, but so much travelling over the past couple of years has led me to think twice about this statement. Travelling is taking a toll on me. :(


Anyway, here's an outfit post from one of the weekends. I'm pretty much into pink these days and fierce heels too. Do excuse the tired face..haven't been sleeping very well these days.




0 comments:

Post a Comment