I'm back!

I'm back after an 8-day trip to Korea with my mum! Though It feels good to be home,I love travelling, even when it is for work.

Travelling opens up new horizons as each destination gives you different perspectives and insights into the traditions and cultures of its inhabitants. A change of environment also helps one to relax (for me at least!), especially when you away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

We were on a hectic trip schedule, running from one location to another under the scorching heat, but being able to take in the intriguing sights and sounds made it all worthwhile and very enjoyable indeed.

I am still busy sorting out all the photos, but here's one of me before I went horse riding, one of my favourite activities on this trip! The sun was so bright I could hardly keep my eyes open.

More photos next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment