Korea - Retail Therapy for Shopaholics Part 2

I've received numerous requests for me to put up more items from Korea for sale, so I'll take a break from blogging about my Korea trip to put up one pretty item today!

Here's a gorgeous little cropped cardigan made of chiffon. It comes complete with sweet ribbons, pearls and diamontes. This lovely cardi instantly dresses up any outfit by lending a touch of femininity and elegance. Definitely one of my favourites. ;)


You know how much such cardis retail in shops, but you can be sure that I'm selling this at only a fraction of the cost! This is so pretty I've decided to keep one for myself as well. I can assure you that it looks even prettier in real life!
Price: SGD 49.90 *SOLD*

If you are interested in this item, do e-mail me at regina.chow@gmail.com.

Pls note that items are sold on a first come first served basis. I will also give priority to those who confirm that they would definitely want to purchase this item. Appreciate if payment could be made within 24 hours, failing which the item will go to the next buyer on my waiting list.

Happy shopping! Watch out for dresses in my next sales post. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment