21st birthday celebration - Not mine though :P

My sis-in-law celebrated her 21st birthday last weekend at Oosh@Dempsey. She had a cozy party with about 20 friends and there was even a talk show segment where friends could pose questions about anything and everything.

Her birthday celebration brought back sweet memories of my 21st birthday celebration as well. JW planned a surprise birthday party for me at Jack's Place and posted a touching heartfelt birthday greeting on The Heeren's large billboard screen. He also got me my first little blue box, complete with a solitaire diamond platinum necklace. Reminiscing about my 21st birthday celebration still makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but I think he was crazy to have spent so much.

Anyway, this was what I wore to the party. I think this is probably the last 21st birthday party that I'll ever get to attend for age is fast catching up on me. :P






Love my eye make-up that day but the camera didn't manage to capture the colours well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment