Touch of Gold


I haven't had the time nor energy to do outfit posts these days, but last weekend, I finally decided to pull myself out of the rut and get back into the groove of dressing up. 

I've had these floral print palazzo pants in forever but have never found the opportunity to wear them out because nothing in my wardrobe seemed to go with it. Then as I was going through my rack just last week, I found this old sequin top from Bangkok that happened to go really well with them. I love how it also adds a touch of glitz to these granny pants. :P


The rest of my accessories were mostly in shades of nude and gold as I didn't want the outfit to be overshadowed. The nude wedges c/o of Bata did however add a spot of neon to the outfit. Me likey!  

On a related note, I am one of the 4 winners for the Bata Spring Summer Bloggers' Style Contest. Here's a BIG thank you to all of you who voted for me!! :)

Accessories from Hermes, CCSkye, Diva and Accessorize
Vintage pearl belt from my mum's closet
Lunch bag clutch from Wisteriea
Shoes from Bata


0 comments:

Post a Comment