Korean Cosmetics Haul!~ [Online shopping]

Hello, I've got a haul to show in this post!


Title says "Korean Cosmetics Haul", but it's really a mix of both Korean and Japanese stuff. Just makes it easier.

So I went online shopping, and these babies were delivered to me a few weeks later. So happy I finally received them in perfect condition! Although one of the nail decorating packages came empty. Like what? I opened it, and there was only a business card and some package protecting, sponge thingymajigs. I was so confused, but I guess I have to take a picture of that and talk to the seller... hum!

Anyways! Here's the list of what's in the picture (sorry I didn't number the items in the photo, completely forgot) 

1. 2 Laneige water sleeping pack deluxe samples (came as a free gift with my Laneige cleanser)
2. Laneige  Multi Cleanser
3. All 9 TonyMoly petite bunny gloss bars!
4. Innisfree no-sebum mineral powder
5. Dollywink false eyelashes #9, "natural dolly"
6. Dollywink black liquid eyeliner
7. 2 nail art decorations (purchased around 6 of these, they're coming in one by one)

Bird's eye view... kinda.

Laneige water sleeping pack deluxe samples! 
I love these so much, it's one of my favourite skincare products! The perfect skin pick-me-up! Whoohoo~


Laneige's Multi Cleanser!
This is one of the products I use to remove makeup on my face after a long day (I use a cleansing oil before this step) I've been using it for some time now, and this is the newest tube of goodness!


Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar (x9)
I had the cherry version, but lost it a couple months ago. The packaging was so adorable, I totally fell victim to their deadly marketing. Ending up buying all 9 colours - the bunny faces are just too cute to resist!


Innisfree No-sebum Mineral Powder
I've been hearing really good reviews on this and wanted to try some different powders to set my foundation. I'll be trying this out and reviewing it (as with all the other products in this haul) on my blog soon! 


Dollywink false eyelashes #9, "Natural Dolly" 
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black
Not new to both of these products, they're both re-purchases. Love them, but I'm planning to give the eyeliner away in an upcoming giveaway! (Currently hoarding lots of makeup/nail goodies for this, so exciting~)


2 Nail art decoration wheels
I just needed these (and the ones that will be coming in) to do future nail tutorials and to do my nails in general. 


Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB cream
Lioele V-line waterdrop sleeping pack
The seller gave me 2 samples that came with my Innisfree powder, but I won't be using them. I'm happy with my Laneige sleeping packs, and don't really feel too interested enough to try the BB cream so... I'll give them away to someone. 







That's all for today! The bunnies say goodbye, and thanks for reading!~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment