Polka Dots

Polka dots are all the rage this Spring, and it's not hard to tell why. Not only do they make a bold statement, they're cute, versatile and absolutely fun to wear!

Prabal Gurung Spring 2010

I have always been a fan of polka dots. Most designs have white polka dots against a black background, but I personally prefer black polka dots on a white background simply because it stands out more. Here's one of my favourite polka dot work dresses.


If you're less adventurous, you could always try out accessories with polka dots or even separates. Polka dot skirts are very easy to match as they go well with solid coloured tops.

Over here, I paired my skirt with a chiffon/silk ruffle ribbon top for a more sophisticated lolita look.


Alternatively, go for smaller dots like these! They're subtle yet able to add some interest to an otherwise plain outfit.


Spice up your wardrobe with some polka dots today! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment