My favourite classical compositions

Some of my friends may be aware that I took music as an GCE 'O' level subject and that I have a Grade 8 ABRSM cert (distinction).

As much as I like music, I never did pursue my music diploma as I eventually placed greater emphasis on my academic studies. I think that's one of my greatest regrets to date. I might not be as talented as Lang Lang, Kissin, Rubenstein etc., but I could have had the opportunity to pursue one of my passions as a career, which is more meaningful than being trapped in one corporate environment after another simply because there are no viable career options outside the corporate world.

Listening to some of my favourite classical compositions never fails to evoke melancholic memories, and I can't help but feel bitter about this particular decision that I made in the past.

Anyway, here are my favourite classical compositions. Just thought it'll be nice to share these masterpieces:

1) Verdi's La Traviata (Placido Domingo and Lucia Popp)


2) Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 21 (
Daniel Barenboim)


3) Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata Movement 2


4) Liszt's Liebestraum (Lang Lang)


0 comments:

Post a Comment