Weddings

This month is all about weddings. Not only have I attended 3 weddings so far - Ash's, Yvonne's and KP's, I have been busy finalizing the guest list and making trips to the florist, printer and hotel.

Besides weddings, this month also marks the beloved boy's birthday. I treated him to Akashi restaurant's baby red snapper sashimi (seasonal catch), puffer fish and other delicacies which were not listed in the menu. No pictures though. As usual, I gobbled up everything. Frankly, if you see food pics in my blog, it probably means I didn't like the food enough. :P

His family also celebrated for him at Hoshigaoka restaurant, as suggested by the birthday boy because he has a discount there.

Random pics:



Polaroid shot taken at the reception. We loved the idea!!

I've been staying off foundation, powder and blusher for the past few months. My skin is finally breathing and has a healthy glow. I hope I'll never have to see these cosmetics on my face again (except on my wedding day)! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment