M-DAY - Completed

Our wedding went very smoothly. Everything just fell in place, and once again, I must say we were really very fortunate to have met all the lovely people who made this happen so seamlessly.

Thanks to our parents, friends (especially Ric & Karen for being our emcees!), bosses & colleagues (for allowing me to take 1 month off!!), relatives (especially my uncle for all the help and support that he gave us) , the wonderful photographers, KC & Gideon, who captured the beauty and essence of our matrimony, and last but not least, Caroline from Silhouette and Gin (MUA),the most doting designer and MUA one could ever have.

I love flowers so I had two hand bouquets and a vase filled with fresh blooms for my hair. I absolutely fell in love with the Eustomas in my hair and the black beauty roses (JW's parents claim they look chao ta) with vintage polka dot ribbons. I have been told several times that I am such a "drama queen" because of my seemingly unconventional sense of bridal fashion, make-up, hair, right down to my choice of flowers.

I think the typical princessy sw
eetie pie bridal look is too boring, although many would say that's the exact look that I'm suited for. Er, but what's the point of paying someone to style my hair and do my make-up if I can achieve the same look myself with just a little more effort?

That was why I went for smoky eyes and big hair for my
second march-in look. On hindsight, I think it was a rather controversial choice, but I threw caution to the wind and achieved what I set out to do. I wanted to look different and I personally think the look was very glamourous indeed. Like what JW said in his speech, I look deceivingly sweet, but beneath that sweet exterior lies someone with a completely different personality (ok la there's still some sweetness in me I guess).

Here's my hair ( If I were given a second chance, I would still have this updo!). Thanks WQ for the pic haha:
Photobucket


Before we hop on the plane for our honeymoon this Thurs, here're some photos from the morning highlights, courtesy of Gideon, the very good looking photographer ;) -- I know someone is very smitten with him hahaha :


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment