Grey Cascading Chiffon Korean Blouse - SOLD OUT-

Be dazzled by layers of cascading chiffon, feminine pleats and delicate gems, all in one sweet little blouse that exudes sophistication and grace. Grey, the colour of understated elegance, brings out the intricate details and the fluidity of the design.


Price: S$49.90 (inclusive of normal mail postage) - SOLD OUT-

I love this design so much that I bought 2 pieces back to share with you girls!

Fits S-M. This blouse is made of chiffon and knit material. Similar designs at retail stores would probably set you back by about double the price that I'm quoting. :)

Laundry Care: Handwash
I'm more proactive in posting up my Korea buys these days so as not to disappoint my lovely readers! ;)

Items are sold on a first come first served basis. As always, please drop me an e-mail at regina.chow@gmail.com to seal the deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment