Saccharine Princess (Korean Dress 1) SOLD

As promised, I'm posting up my first dress from Korea for sale! This feminine beauty is made of soft satin material in a sweet peach hue that is bound to set hearts aflutter.


It is very well-made and comes complete with a navy blue ribbon belt that is secured with buttons. Label states clearly that the dress is made in Korea.


This dress is in Size S but it fits S-M best. I am 160cm, UK Size 6 and US size 0-2. This is a little big on me and I had to get the belt altered. Pls note that the dress shown here is unaltered.


The best part, I'm letting this go at a pocket-friendly price! I assure you that boutiques along Orchard Road would probably sell you the same piece at 2-3 times the price that I'm quoting. ;)

Price: SGD 59.90 (normal mail postage included) *SOLD*

Pls drop me an email me at regina.chow@gmail.com to seal the deal!
As always, my items are sold on a first come first served basis so let me know asap if you are keen on getting this saccharine sweet number!

0 comments:

Post a Comment