Nude Make-up

I'm usually not very adventurous when it comes to make-up. I love neutral palettes with a lot of eyeliner. Ooo..and nude lips too! I wish I could also put on some coloured contacts to complete the look, but my astigmatism is way too high.

Here's my take on nude make-up. Pics are all unedited.




Base:
1) Derma Rx Tinted Sunscreen - Read more about it in my skincare post here
2) Christian Dior Extreme Fit Supermoist Powder Foundation Shade 010


Eyes:
1) Chanel Ombre Paupieres Eyeshadow Shade 77 (shimmery white liquid eyeshadow base over entire lid)


2) Kate "Reflect Mirror Eyes" in BR 2 (Two shades of brown to contour the socket area and a shimmery white shade to highlight under the brow bone)
3) MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved (upper and lower lashlines)

4) Canmake Gokubuto Mascara (only on lower lashes)

5) Falsies from Aiku Maikawa Model's Selections - model # 908 (on upper lid)

Cheeks:
1) MAC Pinch O Peach Sheertone Blush
2) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark (for contouring below cheekbones)
3) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle (as a highlighter on top of blusher)

Lips:
1) Ettusais Lip Essence


2) Canmake lip concealer - I have pretty red lips, and this concealer miraculously erases the colour on my lips completely!


3) MAC Satin Lipstick in Faux

0 comments:

Post a Comment