Grace's Birthday

Grace is one of my closest friends and we've known each other for close to 10 years now. Boy have we aged!

Her sweet boyfriend, Jay, surprised her with a birthday party at SAFRA Changi. I was tasked to order her birthday cake and after much deliberation, Jay and I decided on a kinky cake. The sporting couple also took turns to pose for the camera, but I reckon those are probably too raunchy for public viewing and are best kept in their private collection. :P

We had so much fun and were all in stitches after numerous rounds of drinking games and flowing alcohol. After finishing more than 10 bottles among us, it was a miracle that most of us managed to walk out of the chalet sober at 4am.



Here's what I got for my dear friend:



The guys and girls at the party:






0 comments:

Post a Comment