Living in Sydney

I thought I would need some time to get used to the pace of life here after a hectic 2 months in Singapore, but I think I'm settling in pretty well. Taking it slow, smelling the flowers and erm.. hibernating, are well, second nature to me.

The very next morning after I arrived in Sydney, I woke up to the aroma of mushrooms and steak. I thought I was dreaming when I saw JW in the kitchen. LOL.

Let's take a closer look at what's cooking! Looks yummy!


And here's the final result - piping hot steak fillet with generous servings of mushrooms in red wine sauce.


Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought JW could whip up something that looks good and tastes edible. To his credit, the steak is delicious. Definitely a commendable effort, I must say.

Likewise, never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that driving is no longer an obstacle for me after just two months in Singapore. I never found the need to drive because my dad and JW always drove me around. I also have wonderful friends like Yitian who'll pick me up whenever we head out, but I'm glad that I can finally return the favour! I guess being apart helped in our personal development, even more so when we're driven to extremes. ;) It is certainly not a bad thing, considering that we each picked up a new life skill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment