Help Reg to Clear her Wardrobe!!

I figured that since I have nothing to do this Saturday cos the boy has to work and I didn't make plans with friends as I have been sick the past 2 days, it's time to start selling my old clothes!

Most are brand new or almost brand new though. Here goes:


1) Brand New Emerald Green Cowl-neck lace top from Korea (Size S, Fits UK6-8)
Price: S$10 SOLD
2) Brand New Pink Empire Lace Top from Cocoon (Blum's sister company)
Size: Altered it to fit UK 6-8
Price: S$1
0
3) Brand New with Tags Zara Racer-back Top with Pearl and Silver Chains (Size M, but fits UK 6-8)
Price: S$18

I bought this from Zara in Dubai..not sure if it's available in SG :P.
4) Nautical Red & Grey Tube Top from Taiwan (Size: XS-S)
Price: S$6

Bought this during my Taiwan trip last year but I've only worn it once. :)
5) Mini Ruffle Skirt from USA (Size S, Fits UK 6)
Price: S$14

I shipped this all the way from the states some time back, but only wore it once. Still in pristine condition though!

6) Graffiti Mini Skirt from USA (Size S, Fits UK 6)
Price: S$14 SOLD

Shipped this from the states together with the other mini skirt on top. Worn once as well.
7) GG5 White Lace-embellished Skirt (Size XS, Fits UK 6, Waist 24")
Price: S$30 SOLD

I'm sure GG5 fans will remember this gorgeous skirt, especially since white is the colour of the season.

Forked out about $80 at least for this beauty a couple of months back, but I somehow didn't get around to wearing it as often as I would like to. In fact, it has only been worn once!!! If there're no takers, I'll probably leave it in my wardrobe. ;)
Okie..that's about all for now! :) All transactions will be done via POSB/DBS fund transfer and normal mail only. Meetups may be possible at my convenience. Interested parties may e-mail me at fairykisse@gmail.com. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment