Pictures

As promised earlier, here are pictures of the highly sought-after Arab princess who hails from our motherland - Singapore. Haha.
Pictures of another dress that I bought. I love navy blue, polka dots and bubble skirts :D. It's such a classic design..The best part is, I don't even have to iron it!! The material is that good.

SOLD

By the way, my friend's sis has 1 more piece for the butterfly dress that I posted in my previous post. She's selling it at S$49.90. Interested parties can e-mail me at fairykisse@gmail.com.

I can't stop raving about the design of the butterfly dress, and the material is pretty decent too. I'm also very sure it costs a lot cheaper than most dresses in Singapore..plus it's almost one of a kind! haha. She only has 1 piece, so better let me know soon ya? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment