Eye Candies

This post will be dedicated to all the outfits that I've been wearing recently. And yup, you've guessed it..I got them all from my friend's sis haha :P. I can't stop raving about how pretty and wearable her clothes are.

By the way, if there's anything that you like, please feel free to e-mail me at fairykisse@gmail.com. I can check if she has extra pieces for sale. :)

Pink polka dot chiffon top - Not for sale :P
I adore this delicious shade of candy pink because I've got a penchant for pink things, but I also love how the intricate black lace adds a touch of contrast and femininity to the otherwise girlish ensemble.
Vintage Tunic Dress - Not for sale :P
Flutter sleeves and retro prints are reminiscent of the good ol' 1970s, but the designer of this dress also took great pains to modernize this dress by hiking up the hemlines! Mini dresses are so in this season, and this dress looks much better in real life, you can trust me on this. The best part is, it takes you from work to play. I got this at S$29.90 - such a steal!!. :D

Chiffon Off-shoulder Top (Comes in both Black and Dark Purple)
BLACK SOLD, DARK PURPLE AVAILABLE

Exude sensuality in this semi-sheer flirty off-shoulder top which reveals just a hint of flesh. Cascading chiffon accentuates the female silhouette while satin hems and ribbon ties add a delightfully elegant touch. The top portion is fully lined but the rest of the top is sheer. She has this in both black and dark purple (sorry, not brown!!), so interested parties can e-mail me. :)

Vintage Moss Green Circle-Print Dress (Belt not included)
SOLD

This is another one of my favourite pieces :P

Take a walk down memory lane with this understated beauty. The puffed sleeves, gorgeous shade of green and circle prints provoke a warm sense of nostalgia, but the babydoll empire cutting also makes it very wearable in this day and age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment