Shopping Spreeeeee

I went on a shopping spree recently, all thanks to my friend's sister who bagged so many goodies on her recent overseas trip!

She sells clothes for fun (I wish I could do that too). All her clothes are from overseas and each design comes in limited quantities. Some designs only come in 1 piece, so you'll definitely not see someone else wearing the same outfit as you on the streets. I think she has really exquisite taste, and all her clothes are very affordable. That being said, I still have to admit I spent quite an excessive amount on her clothes this month.

I wore one of my favourite pieces today :D. I absolutely adore the vibrant splash of colours and whimsical butterfly motifs! It looks even better in real life, and Jw can definitely attest to that haha!

SOLD
Will post more pics of my other dresses when I have more time. :P

By the way, thanks for all the sweet tags and comments that you guys left me!! It's people like you who make my day. and I'm so sorry I haven't been able to respond as promptly as I would like to. Been terribly busy recently. Promise to reply the tags soon!!! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment