Amelie Anne Becky Color Block Dress


Amelie Anne knows that the colour blocking trend has taken this year’s runway by storm and it’s probably the simplest fashion trend to emulate. If you find the juxtaposition of primary colours too gaudy for your liking, fret not, for subtlety is possible with colour blocking too!

The Becky Colour Block Dress in Persimmon Sky from Amelie Anne is a fine example of how colour blocking and subtle elegance can go hand in hand. This Jil Sander inspired dress is from Amelie Anne's The Label Love collection and everything from this label is specially manufactured to ensure exclusivity.


I love the versatility of the Becky Colour Block Dress. There are so many different looks that you can achieve with this dress and its cutting makes it suitable for work too.

You can either wear it on its own for a clean, minimalist look or layer it with the sheer chiffon piece which comes together as a set and can be worn either over or under the dress. Here, I wore the chiffon piece under my dress.

It also doubles up as a top when you tuck it into your pencil skirt for work or into your shorts for a casual weekend lunch.;) I personally think it's a great piece to take with you when you travel!

If sophistication and versatility are what you look out for when you shop, head on down to Amelie Anne now!

--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Networked blogs (click on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment