Amelie Anne Soffieanne Cascading Dress



When the weather was less chilly last week, I threw on the Soffieanne Cascading Dress in Nude Cream, courtesy of Amelie Anne, for one of
my rest days from hiking in Rodellar when I'll wander around the picturesque town and chill out in quaint cafes with a glass of ice-cold coke (not beer) in the company of the scenic mountain view.


The Soffieanne Cascading Dress is such a breezy little number! This is another one of those dresses that will take you from work to play in the blink of an eye. Just slip on a pair of heels and you're ready for work or put on those comfy flats (like I did!) for afternoon tea with your girlfriends.


The ruffle details at the side of the dress add a touch of femininity while its classic shift design makes it appropriate for formal functions. Again, versatility is always key when it comes to Amelie Anne's The Label Love collection.


This understated beauty comes in a wide array of colours, including Salmon Blush Pink, Peacock Blue and Midnight Blue. At Amelie Anne's, you'll always be spoilt for choice! ;)



Looking for retail therapy or some mid-week indulgence? Here's Amelie-Anne to the rescue!



Happy shopping dearies! :D


--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Networked blogs (click on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment