DressAffection Sale!




Yes, fall is here! And to welcome the start of fall, DressAffection is having a massive sale! 

If you remember, I blogged about DressAffection previously. I was particularly besotted with their cut label dresses from brands such as Karen Millen, Alexander McQueen, Prada, among others. 

These well-made dresses used to cost over S$100, but now, they're on sale at just S$69! Everything else on their site is currently on sale too! 

Here are some of my choice picks:



DressAffection


I am a huge fan of black for work and formal occasions. Not only does the colour exude a sense of mystery which is so beguiling, it also has an uncanny ability to create an image of poise and elegance.

The selection of black dresses (only S$69!) and accessories (only S$19!) that DressAffection carries ensures that you'll be well-prepared for any occasion with the click of a mouse! So do yourself a favour and head on down to DressAffection!



And, if you're wondering how to go about jazzing up your favourite DressAffection dresses, here are two looks that I've put together to give you some ideas!

Karen Millen YSL Louboutins




The Black One Shoulder Dress by Karen Millen is the perfect dress for formal dinners and parties. All you need to do is throw on a pair of statement heels paired with a glitzy clutch and there, you're ready to paint the town red!


If you prefer something more muted and subtle, the Brown Ruffle Sleeve Dress by Prada would make an excellent choice. I actually have this in black and it is one of my staples for work. I have to admit, the light brown version tugs at my heartstrings too....

Nudes

DressAffection ships internationally too, which is good news for all my international readers! 

You can easily make payment by Paypal and wait in the comfort of your home for that lovely dress to arrive!














0 comments:

Post a Comment