Sorry I haven't posted a review in a couple of days, things have been pretty hectic with the upcoming university year! I'm definitely going to make an effort of being more active until the next hectic wave, haha~
Anyways! I'm really excited to announce my first ever giveaway! I'm super excited and jumpy about this - someone will win an Etude House CC cream (in #1 silky). This giveaway is generously sponsored by cosmetic-love.com!
You may have heard of Cosmetic-love before - maybe you've shopped on their website, seen them featured in another blog, or even seen their ebay store! If you haven't heard of Cosmetic-love before, they're a cosmetic store which sells a number of Korean beauty products. They carry well known brands such as Etude house, Tonymoly, The Face Shop, Skinfood, Innisfree and more! Their products are 100% genuine and authentic, as they deal directly with retail shops and manufacturers.
They were kind enough to sponsor an Etude House CC cream giveaway for my readers! I know these are really popular right now, so if you haven't tried a CC cream - I really hope you can enter this giveaway!~
This CC cream in particular will be the Etude House CC cream in #1 silky - if you were looking for #2 glow, don't fret! There's always next time~
Extra giveaway info
1. International giveaway, anyone can enter!
2. You must complete the 3 mandatory requirements to move on and finish the others!
3. No giveaway accounts, please.
4. Giveaway starts July 25th 2013, ends August 13th 2013.
5. Winner will be contacted after the giveaway ends, and has 48 hours to respond. If they do not reply, I will choose a new winner.
There are 3 mandatory rules - they're super easy, and they don't take much time at all!
1. Follow me publicly on GFC.
2. "Like" Cosmetic-love's Facebook page!
3. Create a customer account on Cosmetic-love.com! (Takes under 1 minute)
Note: I will be checking entries. Please don't cheat.
If you've finished these 3 mandatory requirements, you can do more to earn extra entries!
Banner for your blog post/blog
Sorry - there's only a long, rectangle version of this banner! I'll have different size banners next giveaway, promise!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you're planning on entering this giveaway - good luck! ^___^ The CC cream looks so good, hehe~ Thank you to Cosmetic-love for sponsoring this giveaway, and I hope you guys enjoy it!