Black Parade

The perfect black biker jacket is hard to come by, but luckily for me, I chanced upon my dream jacket at Dip Drops recently. It was marked down by 30%, with an additional 10% off for VIPs! While I don't foresee myself wearing this much in balmy Singapore (except in December when it's much cooler), I figured this could also double up as autumn/winter wear when I travel overseas.

What I like about this jacket is its smooth and luxurious pleather material. In fact, it feels just like leather, sans the high maintenance required for leather products. I love the biker chick look, but as much as I like it, I can't seem to ditch my pretty tulle skirts and frilly tops. So, what do I do? I compromise and incorporate both styles in the same outfit. Biker jackets like this one are great for toughening up a feminine ensemble as they add a touch of spunk to an otherwise sweet outfit.



Black biker jacket from Dip Drops
Tulle skirt from Snidel
Blouse from KandyKayne
Bag from Chanel
Boots from random store in Sydney


Before I end this post, I'll like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May you be blessed with health, happiness and success in 2013! My only resolution this year is to be happy and to be able to put a smile on someone's face everyday. Life is too short for grief, worries and unhappiness, so my only wish is for me and my loved ones to be happy. :) 

What about you? What are your new year resolutions?



0 comments:

Post a Comment