Camel & Red

This week has been a whirlwind of a week on all fronts. I am so glad the long weekend is finally here! Well, aren't we all? :)

It has been a while since I last did an outfit post. I thought it would be timely for me to share this season's fall colours with you before I continue writing about Austria and its intriguing sights. Here's what I wore to MBS:


Camel is the new black for Fall 2010. I've always loved this colour but I didn't know that this was THE colour for fall this year, at least not till I hit the stores and flipped through the magazines.

I like red too, but I don't usually wear a lot of this colour for some reason. Coincidentally, bright red is another exciting hue to watch out for this season.

Mix these two colours together and voila, you're all ready to paint the streets red this fall! Who would have thought that red and camel were such a good match?

0 comments:

Post a Comment