All about Lace

Lace used to be the delicate fabric of high society and the wealth of aristocrats was measured by the amount of lace they owned. Fortunately, times have changed. Now, lace never fails to make its appearance on the runway every season. The epitome of femininity and grace, lace has never gone out of style and will always be ubiquitous in the world of fashion.


I discovered this exquisite lace top during my trip to Hong Kong and I knew I had to share this with you the moment I set my eyes on it. To ensure exclusivity, I bought just one extra piece for sale.


Price: S$29.90 SOLD
(Email regina.chow@gmail.com to purchase this)

Close up details of the sleeves
This top doesn't come with an inner camisole, but you can always pair this with a bandeau top. Alternatively, this would also serve as a beautiful beach cover up.

Hope you enjoyed this sale post. :) Have a good week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment