Laneige haul!~

Time for another haul!~

My recent Laneige shopping came in yesterday, and I'm happy to say that I'm happy about it! Most of the items aren't "first time" purchases, for me - in fact, they're staple in my everyday skincare routine.




Laneige is one of my absolute favourite Korean brands - I trust them everyday with my skin, and they've yet to fail me! When my skin is at its worst (ahem, when I burned off my face with Differin 0.3%...), Laneige's "Water Sleeping Pack_EX" was the only thing that helped.


Here's a list of the things I bought, along with a quickie review on the product's I've used before!





1. Laneige basic care set
- Power essential skin refiner LIGHT (+deluxe sample size)
- Balancing emulsion LIGHT (+deluxe sample size)
- Multi cleanser (deluxe sample size)

2. Laneige water bank essence

3. Laneige water bank moisture cream

4. Laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel

5. Laneige foam cleanser moisture

6. Laneige deep cleansing oil moisture


Super duper excited to use my favourite products again, and really pumped to try the new ones, ahah~ n__n



1. Laneige basic care set



These are a part of my everyday skincare routine. I tone and moisturize my face with these products every morning and night. The "multi cleanser" is used at night, after I've taken off my makeup with an oil based cleanser. Double cleanse, whoohoo~




2/3. Laneige water bank essence + water bank moisture cream






I haven't tried out the Water Bank essence, but I'd definitely love to use this asap. I saw it on Laneige's website a few days ago, and they recommended using this as a part of your nighttime skincare routine, right before you sleep.

My skin's been pretty problematic lately (crazy skin mood swings, dryness, etc), so hopefully these products will soothe it down and make it all good again~ n___n
By the way - how pretty is the packaging?! I love the blueness!




4/5. Laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel + foam cleanser moisture




Again, part of my daily skincare routine. I use these two in the morning - yogurt gel first, then the foam cleanser. The yogurt peeling gel is really, really gentle. You can barely feel the little beads in there! The foam cleanser really brightens up my skin and my pores feel so squeaky clean after using it, ahaha.



6. Laneige deep cleaning oil moisture 


I have no idea what to expect from this one - I'm pretty happy with my current makeup removing routine (Sephora oil based remover, and Laneige multi cleanser). The Sephora remover is cheap and really gets rid of all my makeup, but it takes absolutely forever trying to get the oily film off your face. This one is pretty pricey compared to the Sephora one, but I'm open to try new stuff. Maybe this'll be amazing, and squish itself into my staple routine!




That's it for my haul! 



Have you tried these products before? What do you think of Laneige?~

0 comments:

Post a Comment