The Versatile Blogger Award!

I'm thankful to have been nominated for my first Versatile Blogger award! This is the first award I've ever been nominated for, so I'm really excited! Thanks to Sam - she has a great blog that features some awesome reviews, NOTDs, and DYIs!


I nominate...
1. Rachael - Wayycher
2. Laura - Lauraleia
3. Alex - Skyway avenue
4. Miwitch - Miwitch
6. Sindy - MilkiiBunnii
7. Sabrina - Sabrinata Judin
9. My Nyugen - Style a la My
10. Dolly - Sincerely Dolly
11. Lana - Glitterish World
12. Mikichigo - Mikichigo
13. Chee - Sparkly Chee
14. Trang - Beauty Bloggr
15. Jo - Neverland



VBA Rules 

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.






7 things about me 

1. I laugh very easily, but I cry very easily too. 
2. I have a dog named Happy. (She's the little white thing on my blog banner, if you were wondering.)
3. I have a love of shoes! 
4. I can't say "specifically" properly. It's quite embarassing. ("schpiffically!")
5. I love kdramas - it's in my blood. (Currently watching "I hear your voice" and "You're the best, lee soon-shin")
6. I have severe allergies - if I smell ramen, I can't breathe and need to call 9-1-1. (Yeah, ikr?) 
7. I can't touch pictures of dark, underwater sea life. It's a phobia...?







That's it for now! It's been such a grossly humid day (gonna be like this the entire week, arugh), so I'm off to go shopping. Retail therapy for environmentally stressful days, whoohoo~
Here's a questionable pixel here to explain how I'm feeling.



Byebye, and thank you for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment