The Liebster Blog Award!

On Monday, I had 3 lovely people nominate me for the Liebster blog award!

I've never been nominated for this award before, so it was a really pleasant surprise to be nominated like that! Thank you to FrauleinStephenie and Phailee for their nominations! [Please check out their blogs, each is a very worthwhile read!]



The Rules 
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify you nominees.




The Questions
[Note: I'm basically answering 31 questions here, so if you're sticking around for the ride, it's going to be a pretty long one!]

Fraulein's questions (first set):
1. Where do you go on your next vacation?
- I'll be either going to South Korea or Australia for my next vacation. (I was going to go to S.Korea this month, but health problems forced me to cancel my flight.)

2.  What beauty product are you hoarding or have the most from?
- It's a tie: I hoard both eyeliners and lip products! 

3.  Lipstick or Lipgloss?
- Lipgloss. 

4.  What's your favourite dish?
- I have too many... but Korean/Japanese curry is one of them!

5.  Your favourite color when it comes to lips?
- Pink!

6. Do/did you dye your hair and if yes, did you do it by yourself?
- I don't dye.

7. What do you do apart from blogging?
- I shop. Nothing else, really. T___T #sadlife. 

8. What is the next big achievement you want to succed in?
- It's weightloss. I'm aiming for 105 pounds, I've already cut down 17 pounds. ^__^ 

9. Do you have any favourite movies or series?
- Flashpoint (Canadian drama that recently ended)
각시탈 (Gaksital), a Korean drama. MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE. 

10. Do you play an instrument?
- Trumpet and piano. (I've never known an Asian that hasn't taken piano lessons...) 

11. What's your favourite color?
- Mint, turquoise and blue. (I love them all!)




Stephenie's questions (second set):
1) What are the 3 most important things in life? 
- Family, love and being content with yourself (basically love all around...)

2) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- To be more social. 

3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- I have no idea... T___T -shivers-

4) Name one silly/funny/unusual/quirky habit of yours.
- I can't touch pictures of bugs, or underwater sea stuff. 

5) What are your top 5 favourite make-up products?
- Holikaholika heart lipsticks
- Holikaholika jewel light eyeliners
- Dior addict lip glow
- Tonymoly backstage gel liner
- Blistex lip medex (Okay, it's not makeup. But I LOVE it.)

6) What are your top 5 favourite skincare products?
- Laneige water sleeping pack_ex
- Laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel
- Laneige light power essential skin refiner (toner)
- Laneige light balancing emulsion 
- Laneige water bank essence 
Biased? HELL NAW.

7) What's your ideal way to spend a Saturday?
- At home, stalking blogs or watching Youtube makeup gurus. (I'm exciting.)
- Or shopping. 

8) What's the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
- Check my phone. 

9) Favourite high street shop (for clothes)?
- Club Monaco (Don't know if that's considered "high street"?)

10) If you could move to another country to live, where would it be?
- Nowhere. I love Toronto. You'd have to drag me out of here. 






Phailee's questions (third set):
1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. How do you feel?
- Special! 

2. What is one type of make up you cannot live without? (BB Cream, foundation, eyeliner, etc.)
- BB cream (It's a new favourite, I've always stuck to foundation until now)

3. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
- Lancome and Holikaholika

4. Coffee or tea? Why?
- Tea. It's good. 

5. What are five wardrobe essentials to every girl's closet?
- A wide brimmed hat
- A silk/chiffon maxi dress
- 3 different pairs of riding/western boots (I count this as 1)
- A pale yellow jumper 
- Black leggings

6. Name three places you wish to visit before you die.
- South Korea
- Hawaii
- Paris 
(These are places I've had the chance to go to; I just really want to visit there again and again.)

7. Favorite season? Why?
- Winter. I'm Canadian!

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- No idea. T__T

9. What do you consider to be the greatest accomplishment of your life so far?
- Owning a dog. (I know, I must sound pathetic. BUT I LOVE DOGS.)

10. What do you plan to do with your blog in the future?
- OOTDS. I've been slacking WAY too much on this, and need to start! 









I nominate...
1. Sindy - Milkiibunnii
2. Katie - Milkeipure
3. Rhia - Tantan6
4. Misa - Misa Raisu
6. Katy - Kittie cosmetics
7. Serotinal - Serotinal
9. Rowanne - Rollierockz
10. Ellie - Ellie yo candy 


My questions for you:
1. What's one makeup step that you can skip? (Lipgloss, foundation, eyeliner, etc.)
2. What brand do you use to remove makeup?
3. How many days a week do you not wear makeup?
4. What's your favourite skincare brand?
5. Have you ever used St. Ives' Apricot Scrub? Do you like it?
6. Do you wear false lashes often?
7. How much money do you spend on makeup (in a month)?
8. Do you use a setting spray?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. What was your first makeup product (and brand)?




Sorry if that was a really long read, or if my questions weren't that interesting!~ ;n;



0 comments:

Post a Comment