A Day in Sydney with Angela


Angela and I haven't met in years, but as time and fate would have it, we caught up in Sydney when she was here for a holiday. We had lunch at the Sydney Fish Market right after picking her up from the airport and we spent the next day soaking in the beauty of the city.

Some of my favourite works at the art gallery:



Took a leisurely stroll through the Royal Botanic Gardens. You know how they say the grass is greener on the other side? It really is in Sydney! Not only that, the skies are bluer too! ;)
P.S: Besides watermarking, no editing was done to the photos in this post.

Angela refused to take any pictures but she gamely took one for me. I could barely open my eyes against the sunlight but still, I like how the photo turned out!

The magnificent Sydney bridge in its full glory. We were both impressed by how my trusty Canon Powershot S90 could take a photo this beautiful.

Throughout our time together, it was amazing how much we shared about our interests, aspirations and opinions about life in general. I know I'm starting to sound philosophical here, but I really do treasure heart-to-heart talks. Our next meet-up will take place at Forty Hands (my favourite cafe in Singapore), as promised! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment