The Little Black Dress

The little black dress has always been a wardrobe staple. If you're on the lookout for yet another little black dress, the Natalie Skater Dress from Eternity Loft is definitely a keeper thanks to its flattering cut and gorgeous lace material.

One can never have too many black dresses because there are so many ways to jazz it up and create different looks to suit every occasion.



Here, I paired the lovely dress with Eternity Loft's very own
detachable lace collar, bow stockings, Chanel pumps, a Korean black and white tweed blazer, a beret style hairband and my trusty Louis Vuitton Idylle Speedy.


On a less formal occasion, I decided to layer the dress with a cute polka dot top so it looks like I'm actually wearing a skirt. I threw on a statement ring, a different pair of stockings and there, I'm all ready to go!



When the weather gets chilly in the later part of the day during winter, a little fur jacket was all I needed to complete the look and keep warm at the same time.



Isn't it amazing what a little black dress can do? :)


Eternity Loft is also having a clearance sale now, so head on down to bag some great bargains!

Happy Shopping girls!



0 comments:

Post a Comment