Bali Vacation

Sorry for the lack of updates on my blog! I have just returned from a week-long Bali vacation and all I did was to celebrate mother nature by basking in the sights, sounds and smells of nature. Sometimes, taking a break from our daily grind and relishing in the beauty of doing nothing helps to refocus our energies and rejuvenate our souls. That was precisely what JW and I did and we both felt absolutely refreshed and ready to take on the challenges that lie ahead (Ok to be honest, I'm actually still suffering from Bali withdrawal symptoms :P). 

I am still in the midst of sorting out my Bali photos, but here are some pictures from my instagram account ( follow me at @reginachow_sg) to whet your appetite. :)

Good morning! Waiting to board the flight to #bali for my idyllic #beach #holiday! Wearing my #hermes #maxitwilly to keep myself warm on the plane!😊

 
 Utterly amazed by the spectacular view that greeted us at #alilauluwatu 😍😍😍


  Bliss is watching the sunset from our villa


 Messy #braided #bun for #dinner tonight at Cire.


  #ootd for dinner. Loving the super #bling #wedges from #pazzion and my trusty #ysl #clutch which goes with just about anything! 


 Woke up early for #yoga and came back to a lovely #chocolate breakfast in bed! Chocolate croissants, chocolate bread, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate truffles with a glass of chocolate baileys milk. Yummy! 


 Bliss is watching the waves rush in to shore and just basking in the glorious beauty of Mother Nature. 

 

 The sunrise from The Hilltop at #alilauluwatu is absolutely breathtaking and worth waking up for. 


 I love how you can see the reflection of the #sky in the infinity pool, against the backdrop of the #beautiful #sunrise. 



Walked 650 steps down to the #private #beach at #alilauluwatu earlier this #morning and was thoroughly mesmerized by the tranquil surroundings. Amidst the quietness, all I could hear was the sound of crashing #waves. 


 
A little sad to be heading home today. I'm going to miss #alilauluwatu ! 


 I miss the impeccable, pampering service at Alila Uluwatu and the beautiful resort designed by Singapore-based studio WOHA architects. It is the perfect blend of contemporary lines and traditional Balinese elements. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment