[Haul] Korean cosmetics haul + Back to School! [Tonymoly, Etude House, Skinfood, Holika Holika, etc.]

Heyo!

It's been some time since my last Korean cosmetics haul (it has, right? uhh) and I'm back with another! I stocked up on products (and clothes) before the upcoming school year. I don't start classes until the 9th, see. I'm too busy to (frequently) shop during the school year, so hopefully these will last me until the Winter break!

The majority of these products were purchased by myself at Pacific mall (a huge asian mall), eBay and Eaton Centre (a mall in Toronto). Only the Etude tint, colorpop and Laneige pack were sponsored - thanks, ibuybeauti!

The picture below are taken all at Pacific mall: Holika Holika, Missha and Tonymoly. All of the stores had "Back to School" (B2S) sales, and there were lots of products marked down! I personally don't think it was marked down enough for me to go insane, but meh - better than original retail price, still more expensive than eBay.



On the picture above, do you see the red dot on the upper left hand corner? That was a product from Holika Holika - the packaging was absolutely gorgeous and elegant! It looked so expensive, so I was curious and asked the SA how much it cost.

It was $200+. *o*
 Whhhhaaatt...

Anyways - to the haul! I'll start off by showing my Korean (and a bit of Japanese) cosmetics, and then finish off with my "Back to School" clothing haul. 





List of items in this haul

1. Tonymoly sheet masks (10 green tea, 2 aloe)
2. Tonymoly lip scrub 

3. The Face Shop sheet masks (3 green tea)
4. The Face Shop eyelash curler 
5. The Face Shop acne solution foam cleansing 
6. The Face Shop pure water facial mist
7. The Face Shop jelly jello lip tint (02 enamel red)

8. Etude House CC cream - silky 
10. Etude House Fresh Cherry tints (PK001 and RD301)
11. Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm (02 natural beige)
12. Etude House gradation nail sets (#2, #9)

13. Missha Perfect M BB cream (#23)
14. Skinfood sheet masks ("Time Magazine" food mask set)
15. Shiseido "pureness" deep cleansing foam 
16. eBay false eyelashes (3 packs) 

17. Mizon honey black sugar scrub 
18. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel 
19. Kiss me Heroine make "long and curl" mascara
21. Dermal sheet masks (4 "red ginseng")
22. Bioderma micellar water 


Masks




Somebody save me - I have a true addiction to sheet masks. I kid you not. This stack was supposed to be bigger, but somehow I managed to summon all the willpower I had to not buy an extra 20. These face masks are from a variety of stores: C+F, Dermal, Tonymoly, The Face Shop, Skinfood. 

To be honest, I'm not a really big fan of Tonymoly masks. I find them just "average", and nothing that really benefits my skin. It's just nice to use every once in a while, that's all (+my addiction). 

The C+F and Dermal masks are my HG. I absolutely love them - and they're often much cheaper than Tonymoly, The Face Shop, Etude House, etc.! 



Lip products 


I bought the The Face Shop "jelly jello" lip tint and the Tonymoly lip scrub at Pacific mall. The jelly jello (love that name) tint was only $4 or something! TFS was having a "Back to School" sale, and I was able to grab this for 40% off the original price. 

The Tonymoly lip scrub was pretty expensive, though - no sales on that particular product. I think I paid $13 (with tax)? It's pretty pricey for such a tiny little thing. 



Face products (cleansers, skincare)


Okay, I admit - I probably bought way too much. I haven't even used most of these yet. The Sieseido cleanser is a repurchase for me. I used to use it back in 6th-9th grade, before I switched over to Laneige. I just thought I'd buy it again to relive my love for it! (It's so pricey though aurgh my wallet)

I know Bioderma isn't Korean or Japanese, but while I was buying the Shiseido, I decided to pick this up as well. It was on sale! How could I resist?!

I probably have way too many mists now (I rarely use any), but I also picked up that The Face Shop pure water facial mist. Why, I do not know. 

Can't wait to try this stuff! What do you want to see reviews on first? :)



Face products (makeup)


So many people were crazy about my last Etude House CC cream giveaway, and really showed interest in it. I hadn't used a CC cream before then, so I was curious about all the hype. My cousin went to Korea and while she was there, I asked her to pick this up for me! This is the silky version. 

The Missha BB cream is another repurchase for me. It doesn't match me currently (thanks, summer sun) , but I do find that it's alright in the wintertime. I just bought it... really, really early. 

The Etude House Balm (the circle thing) is a random purchase for me. I do not know why I bought it. I didn't even check the colour before buying it (I bought "02 natural beige"). I'm scared. .-.



Eye products 



The Face Shop eyelash curler was a measly $2.75. I used it before, and it was decent. It's a pretty good deal, and there's nothing to complain about, yay! 

The eBay eyelashes were a first time buy for me - they were approximately $1 per box. PER BOX. You really can't go wrong with $1, can you?! 
And also - they sell these exact lashes at Pacific mall, but charge $10+. Do not buy them, and just buy them on ebay. (They buy it there themselves, it's the exact same thing)

The Kiss Me mascara is also a repurchase, my HG mascara! It was $20, but I think it's pretty worth it. I haven't had good experiences with drugstore mascara here (Maybelline, etc), so meh. 



Nail products 


These Etude House gradation sets (09 and 02) aren't bad! They're pretty amazing, and I really, really like them! I have several other sets, so I'm not that new to these. I've never tried these particular colours though, so I'm excited! 

Okay, so that finishes up my Korean (and Japanese and "Western") cosmetics haul! I think I went a little overboard, but... YAY OVERBOARD. 




Onto the clothes that I bought! 
I didn't take detailed pictures, it's just basically a sneak peek. I'll most likely start having OOTDs on my blog soon, and these will be in them! 

These clothes were purchased by myself at Eaton Centre. It's a bunch of stuff from Club Monaco, F21, Roots and Abercrombie and Fitch (they have pretty stuff sometimes, I cannot resist). 



Club Monaco 



They had a freak sale a few days ago, and I went freaky. 50% off already marked down items? Count me innnnnnn. Some of the clothes I bought weren't 50% off though, sobsob. T__T They were just too pretty to wait until a sale came around. 

The scarf is SO soft, it's like... so soft I can't even. And it's so full as well, so poofy but thin! Y'know what I'm talking about, right? 
And it was $10. Original price: $80 or something (can't remember). 



Abercrombie and Fitch 




I bought 2 shirts, and a couple of jeans (not all of the jeans were pictured... because... why?). The sparkles and stuff on the blue shirt was just omg. I cannot get away from the sparkle. 

True, they're very shoddily sewn onto the shirt - but... sparkles! Me likes The Shiney! 

And I bought more skinny jeans. It's for the upcoming autumn/winter season, when I wear my children my lovely, lovely boots and tuck them in. I love boots so much, I can't even explain. *u* 



Roots and Forever21

The green shirt picture came out a bit weird, but... hm!



I'm not sure why the pictures of my green F21 shirt came out so... "sketchy". No idea, but in real life it doesn't look like that! I love it, it's one of my current favourite shirts (wearing it right now hehehe). 

The Roots sweatpants... these are my first pair. Everyone raved about them, but I never really "got" the craze until now. Why are they so comfy?! These are for my hobo days, and those "its too cold to go out to school but I need to in order to get an education but argh why" days. 

Those Forever21 socks! How can I say no?! (I can't seem to say "no" to a lot of stuff, hnng). They're adorable! A piggy! A kitty! Made in Korea! Me likey. 
They were $1.50, too. *u* Hohohh I'm gonna go buy more soon.


Well, that's it for my Korean cosmetics and Back-2-School haul! 




What about you?
What'd you buy in your last haul? What'd you get for B2S? What do you want me to write a review on? Am I asking too many questions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment