OufitOTD

  
I enjoy sharing my outfit posts regularly and today, the outfits that you see in this post are from a new online shop called OutfitOTDOutfitOTD stands for Outfit Of The Day, and as the name suggests, it aims to bring inspiration to to your daily outfit choices with quality, self-manufactured apparels.
 
I have a soft spot for cream lace dresses as they epitomize femininity in a subtle and elegant manner. The Grace Lace Overall Dress does just that and is extremely versatile too. I love its tailored shift silhouette, which offers a clean minimalist look that is perfect for work. You can also experiment with bold accessories to create an edgy yet stylish vibe, like what I did here with a floppy hat, striped persplex clutch and leopard print heels.


Shoes from Forever21
Hat from Venice, Italy
Bag from random shop in Singapore


Made of thick, quality lace that is slightly stretchy, the dress accentuates the female silhouette and the cutting is very figure flattering. I particularly adore the slightly flared sleeves, which enhances the overall shape of the dress. Being able to perfect little details like that shows how much thought went into the design of this gorgeous number. 




This lovely dress also comes in 3 different sizes (S, M and L) and size S fits me perfectly.
 
I was very impressed with the workmanship of the dress as well. If you ask me, the quality rivals that of my favourite Japanese fashion labels. In fact, my hubby, who takes most of my outfit pictures, asked if this dress was from a Japanese label that I love!  Well, the good news is, you are able to get the same quality at just a fraction of the cost at OutfitOTD. ;) 




The Emma Embellishment Dress is another dress that I would recommend from OutfitOTD. A cascading chiffon dress with a sparkly gold embellished neckline, this dress has a flattering A-line cutting that conceals any figure flaws. ;)



This dress is made from smooth, quality chiffon and is lined with satin, similar to the material used to manufacture gowns. Again, the workmanship is wonderful and quality is assured. 

 Accessories were kept a a minimum for this look as I did not want to steal the limelight from the beautiful neckline. All I did was to throw on a red cuff to add some contrast.

Shoes from Christian Louboutin
Kelly Dog Bracelet from Hermes
Bag from Chanel

 


 It's time to go shopping at OutfitOTD to chase away those dreadful Monday blues!


In my opinion, the apparels from OutfitOTD are worthy investments as their excellent workmanship and classic designs will certainly stand the test of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment