30 random facts about me! [+you?]

Heyoooo!

I thought today's post would be a little different from my usual review posts. It's been awhile since I've done any "personal" posts about myself, so... today's the day! Yeeee~ Apparently this is a "tag post" - but I wasn't tagged myself, I just randomly wanted to do this.

Below are 30 random facts about me! Are we alike? Do I do things similarly to you?
...Or am I complete alien?


1. I don't eat meat anymore (...but I do eat an egg once in a blue moon)

2. I wake up at 5:30am everyday, for the past 6 years.

3. My everyday showers are always 45min+ long. (I can't seem to go faster!)


4. I'm very, very... "experimental" with my skin. (Hot needles, random "weed paste", strange food concoctions on my skin, etc.)

5. In February2013, I suddenly developed severe allergies to everything. Found myself in the ER multiple times a month (at one point, 4 times in a single week).
It's gotten a lot better, though - but it's still a mystery as to wtf happened with my body.

6. I have a serious case of Wanderlust.

7. I have never "done" my nails. (i.e. Professionally)

8. I always carry ketchup packets (Heinz) in my bag. You never know when you're gonna need it. #crazy
(And, I'm allergic to basically every kind of seasoning/sauce/added flavouring there is... except ketchup. And a lot of eateries here don't have ketchup. I know...like what?!
So I problem solve!)




9. I'm obsessed with animals. I've brought home random, lost dogs and fed them - and cried when they had to go back home.

10. I stress over everything. Bad, I know!

11. My favourite foods: Korean/Japanese curry, jjamppong, dolsot bibimbap, spaghetti.

12. I didn't keep in touch with a lot of my HS friends, and now I'm really regretting it.


13. I hate Tuesdays. (Uni from 10am - 9pm, yay...)

14. Obsessed with Korean dramas.
All-time favourite kdrama: Gaksital

15. Crazy ebayer - I'm on eBay everyday, looking for new Korean cosmetics to haul.

16. Childhood obsessions (in order): Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Beyblade, Inuyasha

17. I have a little dog named Happy. (She's the white thing in my blog banner)

18. I hoard lip products and face masks.

19. I absolutely hate touching cotton balls. (I'm getting shivers now, thinking about them)

20. When I get really emotional or angry, I lose all sense of grammar and suddenly talk with an accent.
Ex: "I was be sitting o'er there and she juz came and be took my magazine that I is reading" (+Angry Korean accent)


21. I'm a deal hunter.
I always haggle like an old lady (when I go to Pmall, that is.)

22. Speaking of old ladies... I love to knit!
I recently taught myself how to knit because I wanted to make a "couple scarf" for me and my future boyfriend... HAHAHAA.
That scarf will sit in my room for a long, long, long, long, long time.

23. I love red ginseng.
Ginseng masks, tea, skincare, etc. 

24. Sometimes, I wish I had colour-changing eyes. Like Nymphadora Tonks, but the "eye" version.

25. I am a crap liar.

26. I love the wintertime, and I love dark thunderstorms.


27. If I had an endless supply of money, I'd buy a hobby farm. (+animals!)

28. If it's handmade, I will buy it.
Yes, I will buy your handmade toilet paper. 

29. My current favourite kdrama: Master's Sun.

30. I have never confessed to someone that I've liked them. UGHWHYAMISOSHY. /punches self









Well, that was a pretty short post - hope it entertained you a little bit! I'm curious about you guys as well!

I'll just tag some bloggers here, and make the love go 'round? The "Liebster" and "Versatile blogger" awards (used to talk about oneself, etc.) are normally for bloggers with -200 followers, but I'd still like to know more about some bloggers who aren't in that range, as well as those who are!

Love for erryoneeee~

I tag:

1. Shin from Shinesque
2. Misa from Misaraisu
3. Wai from Ohsowai
4. Fräulein from Berries in the Snow
5. Sakura from Red Sakura Beauty 
6. Michelle from At First Wink
7. Kat from APieceofMi
8. Sindy from MilkiiBunnii 
9. Aimee from Chocobunnii13



(Like my rainbow? ...yes, it took me awhile.)

Note: You don't have to tag others if you finish! Your choice, obviously. *u*



All are awesome blogs, definitely worth a look (and a follow!) - if you're not included in the list (I'm horribly lazy and didn't find the willpower to tag more blogs T-T), please feel free to join in! :D 




Hope I can learn more about you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment