Zalora brings River Island Back to Singapore!


 Zalora is bringing River Island back to Singapore! River Island is one of my favourite British high street fashion labels and I can still vividly remember how disappointed I was when they pulled out from Singapore in 2012. 



River Island is the epitome of quintessential high street fashion and is now available exclusively at Zalora. Rocking the fashion scene along with other popular high street fashion labels such as Topshop, Ms Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins since its launch in the late 1940s, River Island now has a massive following and counts celebrities like Rihana, Rita Ora and Frankie Sanford of British girl group The Saturdays among its fans.   



 River Island's edgy-glam street style focuses on both staple and statement pieces that exhibit a bold forwardness without compromising on sophistication and style. Let your creative juices flow and punctuate your wardrobe with River Island's gorgeous selection of stylish bags, show-stopping shoes, snazzy accessories and funky dresses! I personally adore the well-tailored cutting and workmanship of their apparel. I can finally bring the edgy side of me to work and yet still look polished and put together!


I am certain that many of you are just as excited as I am now that this well-loved brand has returned to our sunny island! Thanks to Zalora's extensive Southeast Asian network, River Island's outstanding designs will also be available in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
 
Now that River Island is just a click away, experimenting with fashion and achieving sartorial eloquence has never been easier. The inaugural collection on Zalora was officially launched on 13 September. 

Check it out HERE

Did I also mention that River Island has trendy outfits for guys too?





I don't know about you, but I'm heading to Zalora for some retail therapy now! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment