Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2010 was a great year with friends and family, but I'm sure there are better years to come!

In the past year, I'm glad I was able to foster closer ties with buddies who have been there for me for the past decade or more while bonding with new friends and extending my social circle.

Most importantly, I've said yes several times to various opportunities presented to me, especially opportunities that require me to step out of my comfort zone.

To me, life is not just about keeping your loved ones close to your heart, but it is also about exploring new horizons and having different experiences.


In 2011, I endeavour to spend more time with my family. I do make an effort to spend time with family, but somehow I feel that I ought to spend even more time with them, especially with my parents and my two grandmothers (they're in their 80s and 90s! Amazing right?).

I don't want regret to be on the cards when it's too late, if you know what I mean.
:)

So, treasure your loved ones before it's too late! This is my new year resolution. Simple and succinct.

As for now, enjoy the weekend before work begins again on 3rd Jan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment