Victorian Lace - SOLD OUT-

I fell in love with this beautiful work of art simply because it exudes sophistication and femininity with the perfect combination of chiffon and lace.

It's a versatile piece that can be paired with pants/a high waist skirt for work. You can also dress it down with shorts for a casual chic weekend look. Most importantly, the workmanship and material are of excellent quality. The elasticized hem also gives it a nice shape so you don't end up looking frumpy.

As the material looks sheer, I was initially worried that I'll have to wear an inner piece (what a bother!) so that it'll be appropriate for work. However, after trying it on with a nude/skin-coloured undergarment, I can assure you that it doesn't look sheer at all once you put it on!

And now for the good news! I have two brand new pieces of this lovely top for sale at a pocket-friendly price of S$29 (inclusive of normal mail postage). I only have one in beige and one in white. It'll fit XS-M (UK size 6-10 comfortably). I'm a UK size 6.

Click on the images below to enlarge. :)


1) Beige -SOLD

2) White - SOLD

E-mail me at regina.chow@gmail.com to purchase this! ;)

By the way, I'm wearing mine to work tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment