My Birthday Celebration Yet Again

I've just received the full set of birthday photos from Karen and I just couldn't wait to post them up! Yes, I blogged about my birthday previously (click here) but here's the final piece to complete the jigsaw.

Just before Sushi delivered Leonidas, all of us gathered for a massive pig-out session at Vivocity's Shin Kushiya. This is another Japanese restaurant with absolutely yummy yakitori and grilled dishes.

Sweet Sushi surprised me with a cowhide rug for my early birthday gift! I was very touched as I've always wanted one and she actually remembered! This thoughtful gift is now sitting in my guest room and I get this warm, fuzzy feeling every time I look at it.

On my actual birthday, Jolene, Karen, Ethan, JW and I had a scrumptious meal at my favourite Japanese restaurant, Nanbantei.

JW got me a mini cake, a bouquet of purple Eustomas (my favourite flowers!) and a long Chanel pearl necklace (many thanks to Jun for purchasing this on his behalf!).

After a hearty lunch, we popped by Old Town White Coffee to unveil the presents they got for me. There were so many gorgeous items hidden within the lace paper bag!

I feel very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and loved ones. The company is all that matters and I'm grateful to have these beautiful people in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment