Emirates Singapore Derby 2012

I'm back in Sydney! While I'm really happy to be back, I am also rather disappointed that I can't attend the Emirates Singapore Derby 2012 which takes place this coming Sunday. I've been looking forward to this event!!

I tried rescheduling my flight the moment Jessie from the Singapore Turf Club invited me. Although I wasn't able to confirm my attendance then, she still went ahead to send over the invitation which came with a pair of lovely binoculars. Thank you so much, Jessie!


I was thrilled to receive the invitation package as it came beautifully designed, a reflection of the glitz and glamour that awaits you at this high signature event!

The Emirates Singapore Derby is one of the most prestigious and stylish events in Singapore. The event epitomizes the best of racing fashion, with ladies donned in their most extravagant, eye-catching gowns and fascinators! This is certainly an event that's not to be missed!



Fashion aside, the race will also feature Singapore's top horses in action. This fun-filled, action-packed event is set to get your adrenalin pumping! So, be sure to get your binoculars ready and soak in the excitement at the Singapore Turf Club this Sunday!



To attend this event, you may wish to purchase the Marquee Package which is now on sale!


Emirates Singapore Derby Marquee Package

Price: $88 per person or $108 with free flow wine and beer

Date: 15 July 2012, Sunday

Venue: Marquee, Singapore Racecourse (air-conditioned)

Time: First race starts at 12.50p.m.

Package includes:
Package includes: Admission to the Marquee, buffet lunch, Racebook, exclusive Emirates souvenirs and complimentary charm bracelet for ladies.

Click here to book your package now!

Quote "SGDerby" upon booking and you'll receive an exclusive horseshoe gift!



0 comments:

Post a Comment