Dating Anniversary

We got up bright and early (by my standards) to crack our brains as to where we should go for lunch. Shashilik would always be our first choice because this restaurant holds so many fond memories of our early dating days and I absolutely adore their Baked Alaska dessert! Alas, the restaurant only serves their signature dessert on certain days, so we had to give it a miss. That said, I really need my Baked Alaska fix soon!

Here's my outfit for the day.

As we were at Chip Bee Gardens, Michelangelo's was a natural choice.







When I told my other half that I wanted to take a photo of him, he immediately broke into a pose.

Yes, that's him, crappy as always. He has been very busy lately, so it was wonderful that we were able to spend some quality time together.

We first started dating on 5th July eons ago. The amazing thing is, our relationship gets better as we age, just like good wine. As with all other couples, we have our differences. However, these differences add dimension to our relationship and are complementary to our similarities, however few similarities there are between us. :)

He is everything that I am not, but that is precisely why I love him.

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

- Sam Keen


0 comments:

Post a Comment