Holiday Plans

As some of you may already be aware, I'm currently on a sabbatical. ;) That gives me time to refocus on interests, hobbies and people who truly matter to me. I'll never want to be someone who gets so caught up in the rat race that I forget about what life means to me.

To me, life is about spending time with my loved ones, pursuing my interests and hopefully making a career out of one or more interests that I am passionate about. There are so many things that I want to do and I'll strive to make this break as fruitful as possible.

Travelling is probably an interest that I can never make a career out of unless I find a job in the tourism industry. I used to travel for work in the previous jobs that I've held, but that's very different from travelling for leisure.

Bratislava, capital of Slovakia (source: Wikipedia)

Beautiful Prague, capital of Czech Republic (source: Wikipedia)

Now, travelling for leisure is precisely what I will be doing for the next 1-2 months. I will be in Europe for a month, followed by US, possibly for 2-3 weeks. I am very excited at the prospect of being out of town for such an extended period of time, and for the first time in years, work will be the last thing on my mind. Correction, it will not even be on my mind at all!

My Europe holiday plans include Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. I intend to continue blogging there whenever my time permits because it has become such an integral part of my life.

For sponsors/online retailers who are interested, I'll be happy to do advertorials complete with photos of your products against the backdrop of the countries that I'll be visiting. Just drop me a note at regina.chow@gmail.com. ;)

Before I end off, I would like to share this beautiful song recommended by Lady Ayn Rose. It has since become my favourite song too. :)



Have a good weekend everyone! :D

**Edited to add: I'll still be in town till end Aug!! Blog updates will continue, even when I'm away. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment